In Christ Jesus,
- I am now alive in Christ, because I was dead in my trangressions and sins.
- I have eternal life, the gift of God
- I am not condemned
- I am forgiven. God forgives me
- I cannot be separated from His love.Nothing can separate you from the Love of God
- I am chosen, a child of the Most High God, an heir to the inheritance of the saints and loved beyond measure.
- I am the righteousness of God
- We are all members of one body
- I have been given grace
- I have righteousness, holiness, and redemption
- I will be made alive
- all the promises of God are Yes and Amen! In Him.
- I believe ; the veil is taken away so that we may see and understand.
- I am anointed and made to stand firm. The Lord God makes us stand firm and He anointed us in Christ Jesus
- I can speak before God with sincerity as those sent from God
- I am a new creation and the old has gone, the new is here!
- My sins are not counted against me, but through Jesus, God reconciled the world to himself in Christ
- I have freedom from condemnation, death, and the slavery to sin
- I am justified by faith in Christ, not works. So we put our faith in Christ Jesus because no one is justified by the law
- I am a child of God, and heir to the inheritance of Abraham through faith
- We are all one- Jew and Gentile, slave or free, male or female
- I have been blessed in the heavenly realms with every spiritual blessing in Christ
- I have been marked with a seal- sealed with the Promise of the Holy Spirit- protected for I am His awaiting eternal life with Him
- I have been raised us up with Christ and seated us with him in the heavenly realms
- I have access to the throne of Grace
- I have the promise of the Holy Spirit within me to lead me and teach me
- I can now go boldly to the Throne of Grace before the Living and Holy God- the secret place in the heavenlies
- I have been brought near (But now in Christ Jesus you who once were far away have been brought near by the blood of Christ)
- I am showered with His grace and Kindness
- I am God’s handiwork, created to do good works, which God prepared in advance for me to do.
- I boast in Him, for I put no confidence in the flesh
- I am a work in progress –He never gives up on me, because He who started a good work in me will continue it to the end
- I am protected and forgiven, all the promises of His word are for me- to protect, to heal, to knock down strongholds, to help me, lead me and teach me
- I have been chosen. John 15:16 Luke 10:22
- I have the righteousness of God the Father
- God calls me heavenward to press on toward the goal to win the prize
- My heart and mind are guarded: the peace of God, which transcends all understanding, will guard your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus
- My God will meet all my needs according to the riches of His glory in Christ Jesus
- I have faith and a love for all people
- I am firm in my faith and disciplined
- I live
- I have been raised with Him and set my heart on things above, where Christ is, seated at the right hand of God
- the dead shall rise first
- I can praise Him in my storms and trials. I can give thanks in all circumstances, for this is God’s will for me (Consider it pure joy, my brothers and sisters, whenever you face trials of many kinds, because you know that the testing of your faith produces perseverance. Let perseverance finish its work so that you may be mature and complete, not lacking anything. If any of you lacks wisdom, you should ask God, who gives generously to all without finding fault, and it will be given to you. But when you ask, you must believe and not doubt, because the one who doubts is like a wave of the sea, blown and tossed by the wind. That person should not expect to receive anything from the Lord. 8 Such a person is double-minded and unstable in all they do.)
- He has saved us and called us to a holy life—not because of anything we have done but because of his own purpose and grace. This grace was given us in Christ Jesus before the beginning of time
- I have obtained salvation with eternal glory
- I am bold and courageous
- I live a godly life and do not fear man’s insults nor do I fear any weapon formed against me- for it shall not prosper
- I have been called to his eternal glory, and even if I suffer for a while, He will restore me and make me strong, firm and steadfast
- His promises are for Me because I believe
- I have peace with God through our Lord Jesus Christ because I have been justified by faith
- I was given the right to become a child of God because I received Him and believed in His name
- I am no longer called a servant, but His friend
- I am united and one with Him in the Spirit
- I was purchased and bought at a great price
- For he has rescued us from the dominion of darkness and brought us into the kingdom of the Son he loves, 14 in whom we have redemption, the forgiveness of sins.
- All things in my life will work out for good because I love the Lord and have been called according to His purpose
- I am saved and forgiven. He intercedes on my behalf. Praise His Name!
- I can obtain Mercy in my time of need as I approach His Throne
- I am an heir of God through Christ
- I am strengthened and can do ALL things. That is yea and amen! For all God’s promises are true in Christ
Proof! Hear the Word of the Lord:
Romans 6:11In the same way, count yourselves dead to sin but alive to God in Christ Jesus.
Romans 6:23For the wages of sin is death, but the gift of God is eternal life in Christ Jesus our Lord.
Romans 8:1[ Life Through the Spirit ] Therefore, there is now no condemnation for those who are in Christ Jesus,
Romans 8:39neither height nor depth, nor anything else in all creation, will be able to separate us from the love of God that is in Christ Jesus our Lord.
Romans 12:5so in Christ we, though many, form one body, and each member belongs to all the others.
1 Corinthians 1:4 I always thank my God for you because of his grace given you in Christ Jesus.
1 Corinthians 1:30It is because of him that you are in Christ Jesus, who has become for us wisdom from God—that is, our righteousness, holiness and redemption.
1 Corinthians 15:18 Then those also who have fallen asleep in Christ are lost.
1 Corinthians 15:22For as in Adam all die, so in Christ all will be made alive.
2 Corinthians 1:20For no matter how many promises God has made, they are “Yes” in Christ. And so through him the “Amen” is spoken by us to the glory of God.
2 Corinthians 1:21Now it is God who makes both us and you stand firm in Christ. He anointed us,
2 Corinthians 2:17Unlike so many, we do not peddle the word of God for profit. On the contrary, in Christ we speak before God with sincerity, as those sent from God.
2 Corinthians 3:14But their minds were made dull, for to this day the same veil remains when the old covenant is read. It has not been removed, because only in Christ is it taken away.
2 Corinthians 5:17Therefore, if anyone is in Christ, the new creation has come: The old has gone, the new is here!
2 Corinthians 5:19that God was reconciling the world to himself in Christ, not counting people’s sins against them. And he has committed to us the message of reconciliation.
Galatians 2:4 believers had infiltrated our ranks to spy on the freedom we have in Christ Jesus and to make us slaves.
Galatians 2:16know that a person is not justified by the works of the law, but by faith in Jesus Christ. So we, too, have put our faith in Christ Jesus that we may be justified by faith in Christ and not by the works of the law, because by the works of the law no one will be justified.
Galatians 3:26So in Christ Jesus you are all children of God through faith,
Galatians 3:28There is neither Jew nor Gentile, neither slave nor free, nor is there male and female, for you are all one in Christ Jesus.
Galatians 5:1 It is for freedom that Christ has set us free. Stand firm, then, and do not let yourselves be burdened again by a yoke of slavery.
Ephesians 1:3 Praise be to the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, who has blessed us in the heavenly realms with every spiritual blessing in Christ.
Ephesians 1:12 in order that we, who were the first to put our hope in Christ, might be for the praise of his glory.
Ephesians 1:13 And you also were included in Christ when you heard the message of truth, the gospel of your salvation. When you believed, you were marked in him with a seal, the promised Holy Spirit,
Ephesians 2:1 As for you, you were dead in your transgressions and sins,
Ephesians 2:6And God raised us up with Christ and seated us with him in the heavenly realms in Christ Jesus,
Ephesians 2:7in order that in the coming ages he might show the incomparable riches of his grace, expressed in his kindness to us in Christ Jesus.
Ephesians 2:10For we are God’s handiwork, created in Christ Jesus to do good works, which God prepared in advance for us to do.
Ephesians 2:13 But now in Christ Jesus you who once were far away have been brought near by the blood of Christ.
Ephesians 3:6This mystery is that through the gospel the Gentiles are heirs together with Israel, members together of one body, and sharers together in the promise in Christ Jesus.
Ephesians 4:32Be kind and compassionate to one another, forgiving each other, just as in Christ God forgave you.
Philippians 3:3 For it is we who are the circumcision, we who serve God by his Spirit, who boast in Christ Jesus, and who put no confidence in the flesh—
Philippians 3:9and be found in him, not having a righteousness of my own that comes from the law, but that which is through faith in Christ—the righteousness that comes from God on the basis of faith.
Philippians 3:14I press on toward the goal to win the prize for which God has called me heavenward in Christ Jesus.
Philippians 4:7 And the peace of God, which transcends all understanding, will guard your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus.
Philippians 4:19 And my God will meet all your needs according to the riches of his glory in Christ Jesus.
Colossians 1:4 because we have heard of your faith in Christ Jesus and of the love you have for all God’s people—
Colossians 2:5For though I am absent from you in body, I am present with you in spirit and delight to see how disciplined you are and how firm your faith in Christ is.
Colossians 2:9 For in Christ all the fullness of the Deity lives in bodily form,
Colossians 2:10 and in Christ you have been brought to fullness. He is the head over every power and authority.
Colossians 2:17 These are a shadow of the things that were to come; the reality, however, is found in Christ.
Colossians 3:1 Since, then, you have been raised with Christ, set your hearts on things above, where Christ is, seated at the right hand of God.
1 Thessalonians 2:14 For you, brothers and sisters, became imitators of God’s churches in Judea, which are in Christ Jesus: You suffered from your own people the same things those churches suffered from the Jews
1 Thessalonians 4:16 For the Lord himself will come down from heaven, with a loud command, with the voice of the archangel and with the trumpet call of God, and the dead in Christ will rise first.
1 Thessalonians 5:18 give thanks in all circumstances; for this is God’s will for you in Christ Jesus.
1 Timothy 1:14 The grace of our Lord was poured out on me abundantly, along with the faith and love that are in Christ Jesus.
1 Timothy 3:13 Those who have served well gain an excellent standing and great assurance in their faith in Christ Jesus.
2 Timothy 1:9 He has saved us and called us to a holy life—not because of anything we have done but because of his own purpose and grace. This grace was given us in Christ Jesus before the beginning of time,
2 Timothy 1:13 What you heard from me, keep as the pattern of sound teaching, with faith and love in Christ Jesus.
2 Timothy 2:10Therefore I endure everything for the sake of the elect, that they too may obtain the salvation that is in Christ Jesus, with eternal glory.
2 Timothy 3:12 In fact, everyone who wants to live a godly life in Christ Jesus will be persecuted,
2 Timothy 3:15 and how from infancy you have known the Holy Scriptures, which are able to make you wise for salvation through faith in Christ Jesus.
Philemon 1:8 Therefore, although in Christ I could be bold and order you to do what you ought to do,
Philemon 1:20 I do wish, brother, that I may have some benefit from you in the Lord; refresh my heart in Christ.
1 Peter 3:16keeping a clear conscience, so that those who speak maliciously against your good behavior in Christ may be ashamed of their slander.
1 Peter 5:10 And the God of all grace, who called you to his eternal glory in Christ, after you have suffered a little while, will himself restore you and make you strong, firm and steadfast.
1 Peter 5:14 Greet one another with a kiss of love. Peace to all of you who are in Christ.
Romans 3:22 This righteousness is given through faith in Jesus Christ to all who believe. There is no difference between Jew and Gentile,
Galatians 3:22 But Scripture has locked up everything under the control of sin, so that what was promised, being given through faith in Jesus Christ, might be given to those who believe.
Therefore, since we have been justified through faith, we have peace with God through our Lord Jesus Christ, Yet to all who did receive him, to those who believed in his name, he gave the right to become children of God — I no longer call you servants, because a servant does not know his master’s business. Instead, I have called you friends, for everything that I learned from my Father I have made known to you. But whoever is united with the Lord is one with him in spirit. You were bought at a price. Therefore honor God with your bodies. For he has rescued us from the dominion of darkness and brought us into the kingdom of the Son he loves, in whom we have redemption, the forgiveness of sins. And we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love him, who have been called according to his purpose. What, then, shall we say in response to these things? If God is for us, who can be against us? 32 He who did not spare his own Son, but gave him up for us all—how will he not also, along with him, graciously give us all things? Who will bring any charge against those whom God has chosen? It is God who justifies. Who then is the one who condemns? No one. Christ Jesus who died —more than that, who was raised to life —is at the right hand of God and is also interceding for us. John 1:12, 5:15, Romans 8:28-34, Romans 5:1,Col 1:13-14 ,Hebrews 4:16
Let us then approach God’s throne of grace with confidence, so that we may receive mercy and find grace to help us in our time of need.
We know that anyone born of God does not continue to sin; the One who was born of God keeps them safe, and the evil one cannot harm them. You did not choose Me, but I chose you and appointed you that you should go and bear fruit, and that your fruit should remain, that whatever you ask the Father in My name He may give you. Therefore you are no longer a slave but a son, and if a son, then an heir of God through Christ. and the peace of God, which surpasses all understanding, will guard your hearts and minds through Christ Jesus.
1John 5:16-18 Galatians 4:7Philippians 4:7 Philippians 4:13
Ephesians 1:18-20: I pray that the eyes of your heart may be enlightened in order that you may know the hope to which he has called you, the riches of his glorious inheritance in his holy people, and his incomparably great power for us who believe. That power is the same as the mighty strength he exerted when he raised Christ from the dead and seated him at his right hand in the heavenly realms,