If running with man( on foot) makes you tired (impatient, grieved) how can you run with the horses (with chariots) (remember Elijah running faster than the chariots)are we talking about unseen principalities here? God continues ….
If you fall down in peace, what will you do when tangled with the Lions (or swelling of the Jordan, pride , majesty and pride of the roaring waves) ? Jeremiah 12:5
God is telling Jeremiah to get back up and don’t give up. If you are going to collapse now, how can you endure what God has planned for you – and He knows you can handle it. The world seems dark and the storm waves are too big for you – but you can get through. If you collapse now while things are good, how can you find strength when calamity comes?
God also tells Jeremiah that he cannot trust his relatives, Jeremiah is tired and frustrated with what his eyes see, it seems the wicked prosper and yet God is on their lips but not on their heart. Here Jeremiah has given his life to God and he is hated, mocked and seen as an outcast. He is not rich or popular and he feels worn out. Remember our enemy is not flesh and blood, the principalities that he must run and fight against. So don’t get worn out with mere people, pick yourself up and be strong, courageous and hopeful. God is your strength and your help, just as he strengthened Elijah to run faster than a chariot, so he can do for you. God doesn’t change and all his promises are yes and Amen.
God said to Jeremiah, if you collapse and fall down in the city of peace where you live, how will you stand when the roaring waves come over you? When you pass through storms
When the waves of life come over you and all seems dark, you have to walk though it whether you want to or not. The secret of passing through storms as if they are nothing is holding on and trusting in God. He will easily and with peace, carry you through. Remember the verse in Jeremiah 17 :
blessed is the one who trusts in the Lord,
whose confidence is in him.
They will be like a tree planted by the water
that sends out its roots by the stream.
It does not fear when heat comes;
its leaves are always green.
It has no worries in a year of drought
and never fails to bear fruit.
He will keep you not only unshakable, but thriving and producing fruit in your toughest storms.
Am I asking what is His will before I proceed in my day and doings? where I go? what I do? and meds I should take? and advice I take? The bible says to trust in the Lord with all our heart and lean NOT on our own understandings, IN all our ways, acknowledge Him and He will direct our paths. If I want my path directed by the Lord, I must acknowledge Him in all my ways and trust Him. Right now I don’t feel very good, my breathing is a little labored, my head is spinning from breathing meds and my heart feels like its racing. I want to finish but i think i need to rest……..
okay I’m back, last weekend this verse was my sword in one of my toughest moment dealing with Covid and the pain I was in. I knew God was with me, He was beside me. He got me through the night. He was my help and my strength:
Fear not, for I am with you;
Be not dismayed, for I am your God.
I will strengthen you,
Yes, I will help you,
I will uphold you with My righteous right hand.
I know God will help me, He will strengthen me, He is right beside me.
Consider the 4: Faith, Hope, Trust, Believe
Faith is our shield , we have to use our strength to lift it up to protect us, Faith is also in our heart. Hope is our helmet, hope is in our mind. Our sword needs strength to lift up just like our shield, it takes effort prayer, and knowledge of scripture, the Word, the sword. If you don’t have strength, God tells us He is your source for strength and help. Our belief and faith work together just as hope and faith work together. Abraham believed God and God counted him as righteous because of his faith... and this righteousness mixed with peace is a powerhouse of protection (its in scripture) And with all that, all we have is our trust in Him He will never fail you, He will never leave you, He is with you, yes even until the end of this age. (Theres more detail to all this, but signing our for now- your thoughts on the Faith, hope, trust, believe? share in comments)
- Have you not known? Have you not heard? The everlasting God, the Lord, The Creator of the ends of the earth, Neither faints nor is weary. His understanding is unsearchable. He gives power to the weak, And to those who have no might He increases strength. Even the youths shall faint and be weary, And the young men shall utterly fall, But those who wait on the Lord Shall renew their strength; They shall mount up with wings like eagles, They shall run and not be weary, They shall walk and not faint. Is 41
- Wait on the LORD; Be of good courage, And He shall strengthen your heart; Wait, I say, on the LORD! Ps 27:14
- When you pass through the waters, I will be with you; And through the rivers, they will not overflow you. When you walk through the fire, you will not be scorched, Nor will the flame burn you. Isaiah 43
- Wait on the Lord, And keep His way, And He shall exalt you to inherit the land… But the salvation of the righteous is from the Lord; He is their strength in the time of trouble. And the Lord shall help them and deliver them; He shall deliver them from the wicked, And save them, Because they trust in Him. Ps 37
- I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me. Phil 4” 13
- Fear not, for I am with you; Be not dismayed, for I am your God. I will strengthen you, Yes, I will help you, I will uphold you with My righteous right hand.’ Isaiah 41:10
- Wisdom strengthens the wise More than ten rulers of the city. Eccl 7:9