This is the genealogy of the first born from Adam to Noah’s sons. (Approximately 1600 years) They continued to have sons and daughters.
Year from the creation of Adam
- 0 – Adam created : lived 930 years (Son’s of Adam: Cain (farmer) kills his younger brother Abel (Shepherd) before Seth is born, Cain is cursed and not in family line)
- 130 – Seth born : lived 912 years “For God has appointed another seed for me instead of Abel, whom Cain killed.
- 235 Enosh born : lived 905 years
- 325 Cainan : lived 910 years
- 395 Mahalalel born : lived 895 years
- 460 Jared : lived 962 years
- 622 Enoch born . Enoch walked with God, lived 365 years
- 687 Methuselah born : lived 969 years
- 874 Lamech born : lived 777 years
930 Adam dies
987 Enoch is gone (taken by God)
1042 Seth dies
- 1056 Noah born ” The one who will comfort us concerning our work and toil of our hands because of the ground which the Lord has cursed ” and Noah walked with God (10th generation from Adam) lived 950 years
1140 Enosh dies
1235 Cainan dies
1290 Mahal dies
1422 Jared dies
- 1556 Noahs 3 sons born – Shem, Ham and Japeth
1651 Lamech dies
1656 Methuselah dies (did he die in the flood or before it???)
1656 rains begin in the 600th year of Noah life, 2/17
1657 waters dried from the earth and 2/27
The Lord Changes life expectancy from 900 to 120
Now it came to pass, when men began to multiply on the face of the earth, and daughters were born to them, that the sons of God saw the daughters of men, that they were beautiful; and they took wives for themselves of all whom they chose.And the Lord said, “My Spirit shall not strive with man forever, for he is indeed flesh; yet his days shall be one hundred and twenty years.” There were [b]giants on the earth in those days, and also afterward, when the sons of God came in to the daughters of men and they bore children to them. Those were the mighty men who were of old, men of renown.Then [c]the Lord saw that the wickedness of man was great in the earth, and that every intent[d] of the thoughts of his heart was only evil [e]continually. And the Lord was sorry that He had made man on the earth, and He was grieved in His heart. 7 So the Lord said, “I will destroy man whom I have created from the face of the earth, both man and beast, creeping thing and birds of the air, for I am sorry that I have made them.” But Noah found grace in the eyes of the Lord. Genesis 6
- 1658 Arphaxad born to Shem lived 438 years
- 1693 Salah born lived 433 years
- 1723 Eber born lived 474 years
- 1757 Peleg born lived 239 years – continents shift here
- 1787 Reu born lived 239 years
- 1819 Serug born lived 230 years
- 1849 Nahor born lived 148 years
- 1878 Terah born lived 70 years
- 1948 Terah has 3 sons Abram, Nahor, Heran (Abraham lives 175 years) its 1811 BC
1996 Peleg dies
1997 Serug dies
2006 Noah dies
2026 Reu dies
10. 2048 Isaac born to Abram
2096 Arphaxaddies dies (Shems son) at age 438
11. 2108 Jacob and Essau born to Isaac -= Isaac was 60
2123 Abraham dies (Abram at age 175)
2126 Saleh dies
2156 Shem dies
2187 Serug dies (1533BC)
2226 Serug dies
2228 Isaac dies
2255 Jacob dies in Egypt (around 1500 bc)
Then they go into Egypt, then escape Eygpt years later by the hand of God, spend 40 years instead of 40 days in the wilderness because of their sins, begin the time of Judges until the people complain and God reluctantly gives them a King that they are demanding- through the prophet Samuel, King Saul is anointed but falls into sin and the kingdom is given to King David , King Solomon, Davids son , falls to sin and the kingdom is divided into North Samaria(10 tribes) and South Judah (2 tribes). Years later both Nations fall so far into sin they are taken captive and wiped out. Read Isaiah, Jeremiah and the prophets to see what God tells them as God has a remnant slowly come back after 70 years.
Abraham was the father of Isaac.
Isaac was the father of Jacob.
Jacob was the father of Judah and his brothers.
Judah was the father of Perez and Zerah (whose mother was Tamar).
Perez was the father of Hezron.
Hezron was the father of Ram.[b]
Ram was the father of Amminadab.
Amminadab was the father of Nahshon.
Nahshon was the father of Salmon.
Salmon was the father of Boaz (whose mother was Rahab).
Boaz was the father of Obed (whose mother was Ruth).
Obed was the father of Jesse.
Jesse was the father of King David.
David was the father of Solomon (whose mother was Bathsheba, the widow of Uriah).
Solomon was the father of Rehoboam.
Rehoboam was the father of Abijah.
Abijah was the father of Asa.[c]
Asa was the father of Jehoshaphat.
Jehoshaphat was the father of Jehoram.[d]
Jehoram was the father[e] of Uzziah.
Uzziah was the father of Jotham.
Jotham was the father of Ahaz.
Ahaz was the father of Hezekiah.
Hezekiah was the father of Manasseh.
Manasseh was the father of Amon.[f]
Amon was the father of Josiah.
Josiah was the father of Jehoiachin[ and his brothers (born at the time of the exile to Babylon).
After the Babylonian exile:
Jehoiachin was the father of Shealtiel.
Shealtiel was the father of Zerubbabel.
Zerubbabel was the father of Abiud.
Abiud was the father of Eliakim.
Eliakim was the father of Azor.
Azor was the father of Zadok.
Zadok was the father of Akim.
Akim was the father of Eliud.
Eliud was the father of Eleazar.
Eleazar was the father of Matthan.
Matthan was the father of Jacob.
Jacob was the father of Joseph, the husband of Mary.
Mary gave birth to Jesus, who is called the Messiah.