Lord, how often do you think of us?
Do you know the Lord is always watching over you and He is always thinking of you. “How precious are your thoughts about me, O God. They cannot be numbered!” Ps 139:17,Ps 139:1-7, 17-18, Ps 53:2, Ps33:13-19, Ps 11:4-7, Jer 12:3, Ps 139:1-3 Jer 12:2-4 )
- He examines your heart and knows everything about you
- He knows when you sit and when you stand up
- He knows your thoughts no matter where you may be
- He knows everything you do
- He knows what you are going to say before you even say it!
- He goes before us and follows us
- He places His hand of blessing upon your head
- We can never escape from His spirit
- You can never get away from His presence! Such knowledge is too wonderful for me, to great for me to understand!
- His thoughts of you cannot be numbered, they outnumber the grains of sand!
- When you wake up he is still with you
- He looks down from heaven on the entire human race to see if anyone is wise, if anyone is seeking Him-
- The Lord looks down from heaven and observes all who live on the earth
- The Lord made your heart so He understands everything you do.
- He watches over ALL who fear him and rely on His unfailing love
- He watches everyone CLOSELY
- He examines every person on earth
- He examines both the righteous and the wicked
- The Lord knows your heart, He sees you and tests your thoughts
As for me, since I am poor and needy, let the Lord keep me in his thoughts. You are my helper and my savior. O my God, do not delay. Psalm 40:17