What’s in the Koran? Is it really different than the bible? Is Allah the same God as the God as Israel? Who is the long awaited Promised One spoken from ages past? Is it Jesus or was it Mohammed?
Let’s start with the Quran translated from the original by Khalifa, Ill use a few other versions if necessary for understanding.
Khalifa uses this verse many times : Quran 3 :19 The only religion acceptable to God is submission.
Most people wouldn’t have a problem with this verse, which is exactly the idea. Allah wants them to find common ground. In fact, the coined term is : “A common term between us and you”. It calls for peace between Christians and Muslims HOWEVER…looking at the verse above we have one discrepancy and that is the definition of ‘God’. (if you see the term ‘people of the book’ or ‘people of the scripture’, it refers to Christians and Jews)
It is believed by Muslims that the quran is the new purified scripture. The old testament and the new testament are filled with errors and mistakes so Mohammed, through the visions he saw of the man/angel giving him new messages in order to purify and edit the old scripture. brought forth the purified version. Hence, we now have the quran aka the final testament.
Khalifa’s second verse he uses to find common ground with Christians is the following :
Quran 2:62, 5:69 Surely, those who believe, those who are Jewish, and the Christians, the converts; anyone who
1- believes in God, and
2-believes in the hereafter, and
3-leads a righteous life,
will receive their recompense from the Lord; they have nothing to fear, no will they grieve.
Sounds good, right? We can all find some truth in that, BUT again we come down to what god? Who are you serving? Who do you believe? The bible tells us that Jesus is the only way to salvation, He made a way for us to be before a Holy God. He made us right before God. All through the old testament, there needed to be a sacrifice so we could be made right before God. Yet Allah says Christ was never crucified, it was only made to seem that way so Christians would be deceived.
- That they said (in boast), “We killed Christ Jesus the son of Mary, the Messenger of Allah”;- but they killed him not, nor crucified him, but so it was made to appear to them, and those who differ therein are full of doubts, with no (certain) knowledge, but only conjecture to follow, for of a surety they killed him not:-  O People of the Book! Commit no excesses in your religion: Nor say of Allah aught but the truth. Christ Jesus the son of Mary was (no more than) a messenger of Allah, and His Word, which He bestowed on Mary, and a spirit proceeding from Him: so believe in Allah and His messengers. Say not “Trinity” : desist: it will be better for you: for Allah is one Allah: chapter 4:157-171
- Say: “If (Allah) Most Gracious had a son, I would be the first to worship.” Glory to the Lord of the heavens and the earth, the Lord of the Throne (of Authority)! (He is free) from the things they attribute (to him)! 83] So leave them to babble and play Allah says there is no Son It is not befitting to (the majesty of) Allah that He should beget a son.
Again, let’s read the last part of the verse above: Quran 2:62. 5.69 above say that all who believe including Christians and Jewish will receive their recompense from the Lord and have nothing to fear if they believe and lead a righteous life.
What’s wrong with that verse? Well, for starters it shuts up Christians and Jews – who – whaaa? oh? ohhhh, so allah accepts Christians and Jews – really? Let’s look whats really written:
- Allah actually curses them : The Jews call ‘Uzair a son of Allah, and the Christians call Christ the son of Allah. That is a saying from their mouth; (in this) they but imitate what the unbelievers of old used to say. Allah’s curse be on them: how they are deluded away from the Truth! Q30
- In blasphemy indeed are those that say that Allah is Christ the son of Mary. Say: “Who then hath the least power against Allah, if His will were to destroy Christ the son of Mary, his mother, and all every – one that is on the earth? Surah 5:17
Allah and denies the Son
- 5:60-65Say “Shall I inform you of something worse than that, regarding the recompense from Allah: those (Jews) who incurred the Curse of Allah and His Wrath, those of whom (some) He transformed into monkeys and swines, those who worshipped Taghut (false deities); such are worse in rank (on the Day of Resurrection in the Hell-fire), and far more astray from the Right Path (in the life of this world)…... Amongst them we have placed enmity and hatred till the Day of Judgment. Every time they kindle the fire of war, Allah doth extinguish it; but they (ever) strive to do mischief on earth. And Allah loveth not those who do mischief. And if only the people of the Scripture (Jews and Christians) had believed (in Muhammad SAW) and warded off evil (sin, ascribing partners to Allah) and had become Al-Muttaqun (the pious – see V.2:2) We would indeed have blotted out their sins and admitted
- The people of the book reject the truth and will not depart until they see clear evidence. Those who reject the truth ( the people of the book) will be in hell fire to dwell in , for they are the worst of creatures. But those who have faith and do good deeds are the best of creatures, and their reward is gardens of eternity. 98:1
- say people of the book, do you disapprove of us, for no other reason than that we believe in allah, and the revelation , and perhaps that most of you are rebellious and disobedient 5.59
- People of the book wish they could turn muslims back to infidelity only because o of their selfish envy 13:109
- People of the book say only they enter paradise, but they say it with vain desires, say ‘prove it’ 13:111
- Even if you were to bring to the people of the book all the signs, they would not follow. They follow their own desires and are indeed clearly wrong S 2:5 .
- And they say: “None shall enter Paradise unless he be a Jew or a Christian.” Those are their (vain) desires. Say: “Produce your proof if ye are truthful.” Chapter 2 111
I’ve only just begun…. we’ve only hit the introductory pages with specific scripture on the first pages . Lets go to the Quran introduction page – Proclaiming One unified religion for all people by Khalifa ( God help me)
This specific Koran (there are a few translations) starts off quoting 5 scriptures from the Holy Bible that they believe prove that Mohammed was the long awaited one prophesied through Moses and Malachi. Let’s start off with the introduction page in the quran that tries to confirm that Mohammed is the messenger purifying and unifying the old and new testaments into the final testament as stated in 3:81
Quran 3:81 God took a covenant from the prophets, saying “ I will give you the scripture and wisdom. Afterwards, a messenger will come to confirm all existing scriptures. You shall believe in him and support him. He said “ Do you agree with this?, and pledge to fulfill this covenant?” They said, we agree and He said You have thus borne witness and I bear witness along with you.
Here’s another version of the same verse: And [recall, O People of the Scripture], when Allah took the covenant of the prophets, [saying], “Whatever I give you of the Scripture and wisdom and then there comes to you a messenger confirming what is with you, you [must] believe in him and support him.” [ Allah ] said, “Have you acknowledged and taken upon that My commitment?” They said, “We have acknowledged it.” He said, “Then bear witness, and I am with you among the witnesses.”
The above verse is saying that God asked us to confirm our belief of the Messenger to come and believe in Him. God gives scripture and wisdom…sounds good. A messenger will come to confirm all existing scripture….. but wait! What messenger came to confirm all existing scripture? Was it Mohammed as he claimed himself to be or was it Jesus, who fulfilled over 300 old testament prophecies? Below we dive further into scripture to discover who this messenger is using the quoted scripture on the introduction pages of the quran:
They believe that Mohammed is God’s messenger as described and they quote Luke 17:22-36 to prove it:
Then he said to his disciples, “The time is coming when you will long to see the day when the Son of Man returns, but you won’t see it. People will tell you, ‘Look, there is the Son of Man,’ or ‘Here he is,’ but don’t go out and follow them. For as the lightning flashes and lights up the sky from one end to the other, so it will be on the day when the Son of Man comes. But first the Son of Man must suffer terribly and be rejected by this generation.
“When the Son of Man returns, it will be like it was in Noah’s day. In those days, the people enjoyed banquets and parties and weddings right up to the time Noah entered his boat and the flood came and destroyed them all. “And the world will be as it was in the days of Lot. People went about their daily business—eating and drinking, buying and selling, farming and building— until the morning Lot left Sodom. Then fire and burning sulfur rained down from heaven and destroyed them all. Yes, it will be ‘business as usual’ right up to the day when the Son of Man is revealed. On that day a person out on the deck of a roof must not go down into the house to pack. A person out in the field must not return home. Remember what happened to Lot’s wife! If you cling to your life, you will lose it, and if you let your life go, you will save it. That night two people will be asleep in one bed; one will be taken, the other left. 35 Two women will be grinding flour together at the mill; one will be taken, the other left.” “Where will this happen, Lord?”] the disciples asked. Jesus replied, “Just as the gathering of vultures shows there is a carcass nearby, so these signs indicate that the end is near.”
It’s very interesting that they will point out this verse to prove Mohammed was one the world was waiting for, saying part of the scripture is true and yet deny that Christ suffered because plainly it is written along the same lines in the very next sentence: But first the Son of Man must suffer terribly and be rejected by this generation” In other words, parts of the old and new testaments are selected and other parts are deleted and refuted.
According to the Khalifa quran (supported and read by 70-85% of Muslims), God’s messenger will purify the scriptures and unify them into one universal message – according to the Koran, this happens to be Mohammed. However as far as purifying or unifying of the scriptures – we see instead a new book written claiming that the other two were completely wrong. Mohammed’s “purification” was nothing more than denying Christ as the savior, denying the resurrection, denying the cross, denying the Jewish people and their promises from God, denying salvation through Christ and a deep rooted hatred for Christians and Jews.
Another verse noted by Khalifa, author of his translated quran is Matthew 27: 24 as proof as Mohammed being the messenger:
“For as the lightning flashes in the east and shines to the west, so it will be when the Son of Man comes”
He’s trying to tell us that the savior to come was Mohammed…. But let’s look at the full context of this scripture:
26 “So if someone tells you, ‘Look, the Messiah is out in the desert,’ don’t bother to go and look. Or, ‘Look, he is hiding here,’ don’t believe it! 27 For as the lightning flashes in the east and shines to the west, so it will be when the Son of Man comes. 28 Just as the gathering of vultures shows there is a carcass nearby, so these signs indicate that the end is near.29 “Immediately after the anguish of those days, the sun will be darkened, the moon will give no light, the stars will fall from the sky, and the powers in the heavens will be shaken.0 And then at last, the sign that the Son of Man is coming will appear in the heavens, and there will be deep mourning among all the peoples of the earth. And they will see the Son of Man coming on the clouds of heaven with power and great glory.[h] 31 And he will send out his angels with the mighty blast of a trumpet, and they will gather his chosen ones from all over the world[i]—from the farthest ends of the earth and heaven.
They claim this verse was Mohammed but …was Mohammed’s appearing in the heavens? No it wasn’t. Was there deep mourning when he arrived? No sir. (actually if you read Zechariah 12 below, mourning is mentioned among the Jewish tribes when THEY LOOK ON HIM WHOM THEY HAVE PEIRCED- you see God has a salvation plan for the Jews. God loves them with an everlasting love, yet allah despises them them and wishes them to hell fire) Read Zechariah 12
10 “Then I will pour out a spirit of grace and prayer on the family of David and on the people of Jerusalem. They will look on me whom they have pierced and mourn for him as for an only son. They will grieve bitterly for him as for a firstborn son who has died. 11 The sorrow and mourning in Jerusalem on that day will be like the great mourning for Hadad-rimmon in the valley of Megiddo…..On that day a fountain will be opened for the dynasty of David and for the people of Jerusalem, a fountain to cleanse them from all their sins and impurity
Look at that – “the one whom they pierced”. this is prophecy fulfilled in Christ, yet allah says this is not true. God promises a fountain to cleanse them from all their sins, there is no such promise for the Jewish people from allah.
Do you see how they are completly opposite? One God has a Son and loves the Jewish people, He came to save the Jew first and then the Gentile. Yet allah, on the other hand, has tossed aside all scripture and prophecy even though we know it to be fulfilled in Christ. He denies the Son. Scripture tells us that the one who denies the son is an antichrist.
Look again at the scripture quoted above that they believe describes Mohammed: Did Mohammed have his own angels he could send out with a mighty blast? No, in fact, if you read Mohammed’s book, he had no idea who it was that was giving him this new testament. It was his blind cousin who said : It must be the angel Gabriel! In fact, if you read biographies on Mohammed, they say that Mohammed was concerned that it was a jinn (demon) or one who was transforming himself into light as to deceive.
Also mentioned by Khalifa, quran translator, as a prophecy of Mohammed is the old testament verse Malachi 3:1
“Look! I am sending my messenger, and he will prepare the way before me. Then the Lord you are seeking will suddenly come to his Temple. The messenger of the covenant, whom you look for so eagerly, is surely coming,” says the Lord of Heaven’s Armies.”
According to this verse, Khalifa claims this is referring to Mohammed, but this verse comes up again in the New testament Matthew 3, let’s take a look: Pay attention!
As John’s disciples were leaving, Jesus began talking about him to the crowds. “What kind of man did you go into the wilderness to see? Was he a weak reed, swayed by every breath of wind?8 Or were you expecting to see a man dressed in expensive clothes? No, people with expensive clothes live in palaces. 9 Were you looking for a prophet? Yes, and he is more than a prophet.10 John is the man to whom the Scriptures refer when they say,
‘Look, I am sending my messenger ahead of you,
and he will prepare your way before you.’
11 “I tell you the truth, of all who have ever lived, none is greater than John the Baptist. Yet even the least person in the Kingdom of Heaven is greater than he is! 12 And from the time John the Baptist began preaching until now, the Kingdom of Heaven has been forcefully advancing,[d] and violent people are attacking it. 13 For before John came, all the prophets and the law of Moses looked forward to this present time. 14 And if you are willing to accept what I say, he is Elijah, the one the prophets said would come.[e] 15 Anyone with ears to hear should listen and understand!
You see, Jesus tells us clearly that John was the one prophesied about in Malachi 3, not Mohammed. But since Mohammed “purified” himself into the position of John and Jesus, it’s up to you on what you ultimately decide to believe.
Most importantly we know and were warned :
If someone comes to you and preaches a Jesus other than the Jesus we preached, or if you receive a different spirit from the one you received, or a different gospel from the one you accepted, you put up with it easily enough… For such men are false apostles, deceitful workmen, masquerading as apostles of Christ. And no wonder, for Satan himself masquerades as an angel of light. 2 Corinthians 11:2-4, 13-15
“But even if we or an angel from heaven should preach a gospel other than the one we preached to you, let him be eternally condemned! As we have already said, so now I say again: If anybody is preaching to you a gospel other than what you accepted, let him be eternally condemned!” Galatians 1:8-9
Khalafa was a smart educated man, he spent his life studying the quran and works of Mohammed, yet with all his knowledge, he did not have wisdom from God. For all the worlds knowledge is foolishness to God. He has trapped the wise in the snare of their own cleverness. (1 Cor 3:19)
As I finish today’s word…and I’ve only just begun, the scripture that comes to mind is :