God’s word sanctifies you. His truth preserves you, sets you free and will lead you into godliness. God’s truth casts down wrong doctrines, arguments, and every high thing that exalts itself against God. It is through His truth, which is His Word, that we bring every thought into captivity to Christ.
You see, you trusted after you heard the truth and you believed, then were sealed with the Holy Spirit. No one can snatch you from His Hand. No one , no circumstance can every separate you from God’s love for you.
All Scripture is inspired by God and is useful to teach us what is true and to make us realize what is wrong in our lives. It corrects us when we are wrong and teaches us to do what is right. – 2 Timothy 3: 16
- You can do all things through Christ, He strengthens you
- You are no longer a slave to sin – you must master any sin trying to take over your life and subdue it.
- Do not be an instrument of unrighteousness.
- Sin will not have dominion over you. Are you a slave to a sin? What do you obey? What has dominion over you?
- Do not obey the lusts of the flesh, but follow the leading of the Holy Spirit.
- Trust in Him in all your ways and He will direct you in the path you are going. If you at crossroads, you must stop- consider the roads before you and ask God for direction. He will lead you in the right way and when you follow His leading, you will have peace.
- Put on all your armor, He has equipped you for battle.
- Stand firm in your faith and He will make you firm. Set your mind to serve the law of God and not the law of sin.
Be renewed in the spirit of your mind, your inner man. Keep a close check on the thoughts you allow in. Put on the new man created according to God- holy and right and put away lying, hatred, unforgiveness, fighting, selfishness, covetous, complaining, jealousy, revenge, lust, laziness. Don’t be lazy. Do not grieve the Holy Spirit. Always be kind to others, patient, putting others first, quick to forgive, tenderhearted and always doing your best to be a peacemaker. Being a peacemaker doesn’t mean being a peacemaker when all is well for you, but in times when peace seems impossible- here is where you need to work hard to maintain peace. That is your calling.
Remind me that my days are numbered and life is short. I am but a frail vapor , like a shadow. I trust only in you, even though others heap up riches , fame, desires of the flesh- yet all my hope , my desire and my trust is in you.
Deliver me from my sins and do not put me to shame, for I trust in you. Make me beautiful forever in your eyes. Save me and deliver me from what the enemy tries to scheme. Put a wall of protection around me and all my family. Protect us from all evil. Raise up bars and gates so the enemy can not come in. I bless those who speak against me, but remember their actions and see how I have obeyed your word. Bless my life and restore unto me 70times70 what the enemy has stolen.
Give ear to my cry, I wait patiently for the Lord. You pulled me up from the terrible pit and I delighted in you O God. You delivered me and I will tell others of your goodness, righteousness, lovingkindess and salvation.
Your laws and righteousness are always in my heart.
In Jesus name,Amen
My friends, be strong through the grace that God gives you in Christ Jesus.
Eph 6:14, Ps 40:11, John 8:32, wph 4:15, Titus 1:1, 2 Cor 10;15, Eph 1″14, Jere 10, Phil 4:13, Romans 6:6,12,14, Ps 39-40, Eph 4, 2 Timothy 2:1