Do you know how much He loves you? Do you really understand God’s love for you?
His love for you is indescribable
Do you know that He knows everything about you? He cares deeply for you! He has each of your tears counted out. “You keep track of all my sorrows. You have collected all my tears in your bottle. You have recorded each one in your book”
He knows your thoughts and your motives
He listens to you, He watches you
He commissions His mighty angels to protect you
He stops to hear your prayers
He made a way for you to go before His throne in the Heavens
His thoughts of you outnumber the sands on the seashore!
How precious are your thoughts about me, O God.
They cannot be numbered!
I can’t even count them;
they outnumber the grains of sand!
And when I wake up,
you are still with me! ps 139
Imagine picking up a handful of sand- each tiny sand on the seashore represents a thought the Lord has of you- thoughts of peace, and not evil. Sometimes we can get all wrapped up in our rituals and works that we don’t stop to consider the Lord’s love for us. His Grace, Mercy, protection and loving-kindness surround us. Stop for a moment and consider this amazing love. Your God, your Savior, and your Creator reached down from heaven to free you from bondage, to set you free, and give you life. He leans down from His throne above the earth to hear your cries. He has a book of remembrance with your life and words written in them: “and the Lord listened to what they said. In his presence, a scroll of remembrance was written to record the names of those who feared him and always thought about the honor of his name” Malachi 3:16
He knew you before you were born and chose the generation you would live in: “Before I formed you in the womb I knew you; Before you were born I sanctified you; . and:“ From one man he created all the nations throughout the whole earth. He decided beforehand when they should rise and fall, and he determined their boundaries.” He even chose the year, the generation and the location you would live”
God’s love for you is immeasurable: The bible tells us that the Love Christ has for you is beyond all our knowledge- it’s too great for us to understand “how wide, how long, how high, and how deep his love is….it is too great to understand fully” We know He has this love for us because “He laid down his life for us”, and “gave himself for us an offering and a sacrifice to God”. God’s love is shown and evident to us because “God sent his only begotten Son into the world, that we might live through him. Herein is love, not that we loved God, but that he loved us, and sent his Son to be the propitiation for our sins.” ; That Christ may dwell in your hearts by faith; that ye, being rooted and grounded in love, May be able to comprehend with all saints what is the breadth, and length, and depth, and height; And to know the love of Christ, which passeth knowledge, that ye might be filled with all the fulness of God. Now unto him that is able to do exceeding abundantly above all that we ask or think, according to the power that worketh in us
HE CHOSE YOU– How amazing is that! Scripture tells us that we know Him because He chose us .You are chosen. Luke 10:22 “My Father has entrusted everything to me. No one truly knows the Son except the Father, and no one truly knows the Father except the Son and those to whom the Son chooses to reveal him.” Matthew 11:27 “My Father has entrusted everything to me. No one truly knows the Son except the Father, and no one truly knows the Father except the Son and those to whom the Son chooses to reveal him John 15:16 You didn’t choose me. I chose you. I appointed you to go and produce lasting fruit, so that the Father will give you whatever you ask for, using my name
HE MADE YOU WORTHY WHEN WE WERE UNWORTHY: He has made us a Kingdom of priests for God His Father. I am amazed at God’s Mercy and Grace, making us worthy of coming before His throne, fully cleansed- making my sins disappear as far as the east is too the west! He presents us “Holy and unblameable and unreproveable in His sight” by the blood of the cross. God showed his great love for us by sending Christ to die for us while we were still sinners. And since we have been made right in God’s sight by the blood of Christ, he will certainly save us from God’s condemnation. For since our friendship with God was restored by the death of his Son while we were still his enemies, we will certainly be saved through the life of his Son. So now we can rejoice in our wonderful new relationship with God because our Lord Jesus Christ has made us friends of God”
He has made us a Kingdom of priests for God his Father.
“Nothing can ever separate us from God’s love. Neither death nor life, neither angels nor demons, neither our fears for today nor our worries about tomorrow—not even the powers of hell can separate us from God’s love. No power in the sky above or in the earth below—indeed, nothing in all creation will ever be able to separate us from the love of God that is revealed in Christ Jesus our Lord.”
In Him we exist : “His purpose was for the nations to seek after God and perhaps feel their way toward him and find him—though he is not far from any one of us. For in him we live and move and exist. As some of your own poets have said, ‘We are his offspring.’ And; “It is no longer I who live, but Christ lives in me. So I live in this earthly body by trusting in the Son of God, who loved me and gave himself for me. Gal 2:20
JESUS SAID IT; THAT SETTLES IT: ” The Father himself loves you dearly because you love me and believe that I came from God”
HE CALLS YOU HIS CHILDREN: We know He loves us because He calls us “his children, and that is what we are!” And because we are his children, God has sent the Spirit of his Son into our hearts, prompting us to call out, “Abba, Father” and the Lord says “ I will be your Father, and you will be my sons and daughters”
He knows when you are sitting down and when you stand up
He knows your thoughts from afar off
He understands your path and the words you speak because He made your heart
He knows every word on your tongue
He protects you from evil
You can never hide from Him, even in the darkness, in the seas, or in the heavens
He strengthens you and Hold you up
He made all your inward parts and covered you in your mother’s womb
Although you were made in secret, He watched over you and saw you
His eyes saw you before you were ever born
He has all your days written before there was even one
He thinks of you and how precious are His thoughts of you
He is with you when you awaken
He searches your heart and knows your anxieties
He leads you in the way of everlasting
Who you are In Christ Jesus:
- I am now alive in Christ, because I was dead in my trangressions and sins.
- I have eternal life, the gift of God
- I am not condemned
- I am forgiven. God forgives me
- I cannot be separated from His love. Nothing can separate you from the Love of God
- I am chosen, a child of the Most High God, an heir to the inheritance of the saints and loved beyond measure.
- I am the righteousness of God
- We are all members of one body
- I have been given grace
- I have righteousness, holiness, and redemption
- I will be made alive
- all the promises of God are Yes and Amen! In Him.
- I believe ; the veil is taken away so that we may see and understand.
- I am anointed and made to stand firm. The Lord God makes us stand firm and He anointed us in Christ Jesus
- I can speak before God with sincerity as those sent from God
- I am a new creation and the old has gone, the new is here!
- My sins are not counted against me, but through Jesus, God reconciled the world to himself in Christ
- I have freedom from condemnation, death, and the slavery to sin
- I am justified by faith in Christ, not works. So we put our faith in Christ Jesus because no one is justified by the law
- I am a child of God, and heir to the inheritance of Abraham through faith
- We are all one- Jew and Gentile, slave or free, male or female
- I have been blessed in the heavenly realms with every spiritual blessing in Christ
- I have been marked with a seal- sealed with the Promise of the Holy Spirit- protected for I am His awaiting eternal life with Him
- I have been raised us up with Christ and seated us with him in the heavenly realms
- I have access to the throne of Grace
- I have the promise of the Holy Spirit within me to lead me and teach me
- I can now go boldly to the Throne of Grace before the Living and Holy God- the secret place in the heavens
- I have been brought near (But now in Christ Jesus you who once were far away have been brought near by the blood of Christ)
- I am showered with His grace and Kindness
- I am God’s handiwork, created to do good works, which God prepared in advance for me to do.
- I boast in Him, for I put no confidence in the flesh
- I am a work in progress –He never gives up on me, because He who started a good work in me will continue it to the end
- I am protected and forgiven, all the promises of His word are for me- to protect, to heal, to knock down strongholds, to help me, lead me and teach me
- I have been chosen. John 15:16 Luke 10:22
- I have the righteousness of God the Father
- God calls me heavenward to press on toward the goal to win the prize
- My heart and mind are guarded: the peace of God, which transcends all understanding, will guard your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus
- My God will meet all my needs according to the riches of His glory in Christ Jesus
- I have faith and a love for all people
- I am firm in my faith and disciplined
- I live
- I have been raised with Him and set my heart on things above, where Christ is, seated at the right hand of God
- the dead shall rise first
- I can praise Him in my storms and trials. I can give thanks in all circumstances, for this is God’s will for me (Consider it pure joy, my brothers and sisters, whenever you face trials of many kinds, because you know that the testing of your faith produces perseverance. Let perseverance finish its work so that you may be mature and complete, not lacking anything. If any of you lacks wisdom, you should ask God, who gives generously to all without finding fault, and it will be given to you. But when you ask, you must believe and not doubt, because the one who doubts is like a wave of the sea, blown and tossed by the wind. That person should not expect to receive anything from the Lord. 8 Such a person is double-minded and unstable in all they do.)
- He has saved us and called us to a holy life—not because of anything we have done but because of his own purpose and grace. This grace was given us in Christ Jesus before the beginning of time
- I have obtained salvation with eternal glory
- I am bold and courageous
- I live a godly life and do not fear man’s insults nor do I fear any weapon formed against me- for it shall not prosper
- I have been called to his eternal glory, and even if I suffer for a while, He will restore me and make me strong, firm and steadfast
- His promises are for Me because I believe
- I have peace with God through our Lord Jesus Christ because I have been justified by faith
- I was given the right to become a child of God because I received Him and believed in His name
- I am no longer called a servant, but His friend
- I am united and one with Him in the Spirit
- I was purchased and bought at a great price
- For he has rescued us from the dominion of darkness and brought us into the kingdom of the Son he loves, 14 in whom we have redemption, the forgiveness of sins.
- All things in my life will work out for good because I love the Lord and have been called according to His purpose
- I am saved and forgiven. He intercedes on my behalf. Praise His Name!
- I can obtain Mercy in my time of need as I approach His Throne
- I am an heir of God through Christ
- I am strengthened and can do ALL things. That is yea and amen! For all God’s promises are true in Christ
Romans 6:11 Romans 6:23 Romans 8:1Romans 8:39 Romans 12:5 1 Corinthians 1:4 1 Corinthians 1:30 1 Corinthians 15:18 1 Corinthians 15:22 2 Corinthians 1:20 2 Corinthians 1:21,2 Corinthians 2:17 2 Corinthians 3:14 2 Corinthians 5:17 2 Corinthians 5:19 Galatians 2:4.Galatians 2:16.Galatians 3:26 Galatians 3:28 Galatians 5:1 Ephesians 1:3 Ephesians 1:12 Ephesians 1:13 Ephesians 2:1 Ephesians 2:6 Ephesians 2:7.Ephesians 2:10 Ephesians 2:13 Ephesians 3:6 Ephesians 4:32 Philippians 3:3 Philippians 3:9.Philippians 3:14.Philippians 4:7 Philippians 4:19 Colossians 1:4 Colossians 2:5 Colossians 2:9 ,Colossians 2:10 Colossians 2:17 Colossians 3:1 1 Thessalonians 2:14 1 Thessalonians 4:16 1 Thessalonians 5:18 1 Timothy 1:14 1 Timothy 3:13 2 Timothy 1:9 2 Timothy 1:13 2 Timothy 2:10 2 Timothy 3:12 2 Timothy 3:15 Philemon 1:8 Philemon 1:20 1 Peter 3:16 1 Peter 5:101 Peter 5:14 Romans 3:22 Galatians 3:22
Love others as the Lord loves you. Forgiving with Mercy, treating your neighbor with love, compassion for others, being patient with the faults of others and always ready to lay down your life as Christ laid down His life for you. I hope and pray that you understand this great mystery that Christ died for you, and that God sent His only Son to take your place so you might live eternally with Him remembering always; He created you to be Holy, as He is holy.
- I have chosen you! (thechristiangazette.wordpress.com)
- But Where Sin Increased, Grace Increased All the More (smritidisaac.wordpress.com)
- What a Wonderful Savior (holdingforthhisword.wordpress.com)
- Jesus our faithful High Priest (davidcampbelljr.wordpress.com)
- The Love Test- Are you a clanging cymbol? (prepareforthelamb.wordpress.com)
- The Secret Place of the Most High (prepareforthelamb.wordpress.com)
- Unshakable- Jeremiah 17:7-8 (prepareforthelamb.wordpress.com)